Vision, Mission, & Aim
Overview of the Department of Industrial Engineering in the future
To be an Industrial Engineering Department that is excellent in the field of industrial engineering research at regional level and always produce graduates fitting with the ‘COMPLETES’ graduates profile in the year of 2020.
- To organize the best education (excellent) in the field of industrial engineering, which would then be able to produce graduates fitting with “COMPLETES” while also having competitive advantages.
- Doing activities such as research, publication, and teamwork in the field of standarization, logistic, e-business and human factor with industrial party while also possessing HAKI as a development of the Industrial Engineering Department.
- Doing service for the community in order to produce the perfect solution for the problems in UKM (Student Activity Unit)and government as a way of applicating the science of Industrial Engineering
- Develop cooperations networking with stakeholders in order to encourage enterpreneurship potential in each graduate.
- Doing constant improvements and evaluations in order to enhance accountability, quality commitment, professionalism, governance and also independency in hopes of creating sustainability of the Industrial Engineering Department.
- To increase the human resource competences in the field of Industrial Engineering with the capability of competing in both national and regional level
- Producing graduates that excels in the field of industrial engineering while also having the knowledge, craftsmanship, and professional attitude along with an enterpreneurship self, which would make a character that is fully capable of facing career challanges in the global era in the field of planning, fixing, implementing, and managing the integrated system in the manufacture and service industry.
- Enhance both quality and quantity of the researches and community services done by the civitas of the Industrial Engineering Department in order to solve the problem existing in the community, especially those that are related in industrial engineering and also doing publication in both national and international level.
- To establish a cooperation with the industry, community, and other institutions in both national and international level
- Increasing the effectivity of the academic and finance service governance
- Earning an international accreditation from a credible accreditation institution.